Type of Loans
Accelerated Mortgage offers a variety of real estate loan options. To find the best option that meets your specific needs, we recommend you contact one of our state and federally licensed Mortgage Loan Originators who will gladly assist you in deciding which loan is best for you.
We offer the following mortgage loans
- Conventional loans with 30 ,20, 15, and 10 year terms
- FHA, VA, and USDA loans
- Reverse mortgages
- Jumbo fixed and adjustable rate loans
Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages
A fixed mortgage is a conventional loan that gives you the comfort of knowing what your monthly payment is going to be month-to-month and is ideal for budgeting purposes.
FHA, VA, and USDA Loans
- FHA with low down payment
A FHA mortgage is insured by the Federal Housing Administration. The borrower of this loan can finance up to 96.5% of the sale price of a home, because FHA will insure timely repayment of the mortgage.
- VA 100% financing available to veteran buyers allowing seller paid closing costs
- 100% USDA Financing Available for properties in the rural areas of northern California, income and property value limits apply
- Reverse mortgages enable eligible homeowners to access the money they have built up as equity in their homes. They are primarily designed to strengthen senior’s personal and financial independence by providing funds without a monthly payment burden during his or her lifetime in the home. The major eligibility requirements are that the applicant must be at least 62 years of age and own and occupy a home whose mortgage has been paid in full (or has only a low mortgage balance remaining).
Specialty loans for Special Situations
- Bankruptcies and collections OK
- Acreage and log homes OK
- Manufactured homes on land with permanent foundation purchase or refinance
- We specialize in income and credit challenges